Rubber Rolls are used on many web manufacturing and processing, converting industries. To order out a rubber roll for best desired application it is necessary to get the following details
- M.S. Shell diameter
- Thickness of m.s. shell.
- Rubber finished diameter and rubber hardness Face length of the Roll.
- Fixed shaft roll (or)
- Hollow roll ( ball bearing are fitted inside both side of the face ends)
- Total length of the Roll with both side shafts.
- Shaft diameters/keyways/bearing sizes/
- Rubber to be used / rubber hardness required.( with +- 5 shore A)
- Chemical resistance/abrasion resistance/Temperature resistance.
- Machine / location and application of the Roll like Guide Rolls, Nip Rolls, Pressure rolls, Squeeze Roll etc.
|Roller Surface||Natural Rubber|
|Roller Diameter||50-100 mm|
printing, coating industries Paper, plastic, textiles, carpets. To order out a rubber roll for best desired application it is necessary to get the following details like Rubber finished diameter, Rubber coating thickness, Rubber hardness, type of rubber (abrasion resistant, heat resistant, chemical & heat resistant for example) Face length of the Roll, Total length of Roll including shaft, fixed shaft, Total length of the Roll with both side shafts. Shaft diameters, keyways, bearing sizes etc.
- Nip Roll
- Pressure Roll
- squeeze Roll
- Guide Rolls
- Pressure rolls etc.